18 replies to this topic

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado
I have seen this "term" as far back as monday..... The four letter word that does nothing but INCREASE my excitement... and expectations.

The horrible word.... "soon"..... What does it mean?!????! How long do I have to watch the inferior apple devices get amazing quality gameplay while I on my android device just drool!

Please Gun.... Tell me something more solid than "soon".... something with more substance like..... 7-14 days.... Or 2 hours..... Anything so I stop checking your website/forums/facebook every hour!!!!

Drama aside, i played Breach & Clear on an iphone (mine unfortuanately) and it is absa-friggin-lutely amazing! My phone has given up on the awesomeness and Steve Jobs himself sent a text from the grave saying his device was never meant for a game so amazing and then my phone completely stopped loading past the starting screen.

Just please give us some info on when we can play Breach & Clear on android devices!!!!!

1375892486137.jpg

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

To help fix your problems on iPhone, hard restart the device and try to run the game without other apps at the same time, that seems to be helping quite a bit! 

As for Android; soon ;). (Wish I could give you more, but alas....I cannot.)

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado

To help fix your problems on iPhone, hard restart the device and try to run the game without other apps at the same time, that seems to be helping quite a bit! 

As for Android; soon ;). (Wish I could give you more, but alas....I cannot.)

Hard restarts with all apps closed was the only way for me to play at all in the beginning..... aside from literally re-installing the entire iOS, I have done everything..... and due to my addiction for the game, I still attempt to play it 3-4 times a day minimum..... just staring at the mission/ training "card" until the phone unfreezes and goes back to the home screen. It's not Gun's fault that crapple craps out.....

1375892486137.jpg

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado

Maybe instead of a broad due date, some info on the release process would be nice too (i.e. in the "porting" phase, google is delaying because people will stop buying all other games and only play Breach & Clear, etc) just something to satiate my thirst for info on android release!

1375892486137.jpg

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado

Or...... maybe when we're within 7-10 days of release the guys at "Gun." or "Mighty Rabbit" will let us know?

1375892486137.jpg

Hooah35

Hooah35

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location'Muricah

Patience is a virtue my friend... one that I'm wondering if y'all possess. 

Speed, Surprise, Violence of Action 

There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.

Napolean Bonaparte

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado

Patience is a virtue my friend... one that I'm wondering if y'all possess. 

I wouldn't be having nearly as hard of a time if I hadn't already played the game and experience how awesome it was..... now I want to experience whenever I want and I can only do that with android...

Imagine purchasing a weapon system that shoots 0.5 MOA... and 20 rounds later your ammo gets hit by a fireball and its all expended... then when you go to get more at the store.... they tell you more will come in "soon"..... if you can fully visualize that, then you can understand what I am going through....lol

.......I will beta test?

1375892486137.jpg

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
"When will it be out on Android?" a phrase that's repeated over and over about many great games and apps. Something to consider when choosing a mobile or tabet platform.

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado

"When will it be out on Android?" a phrase that's repeated over and over about many great games and apps. Something to consider when choosing a mobile or tabet platform.

"Have you tried a hard restart?" ...... something said for all apple apps...... hence my choice in tablets.

1375892486137.jpg

Hooah35

Hooah35

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location'Muricah

Let's not start a battle of the devices because you do not know about them unless you've actually used them for awhile and it always ends up as the same random BS being thrown back and forth. 

Short version of what needs to be said here, the Android version will come and all good things are worth waiting for. There, done, nothing more needs to be said.

There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.

Napolean Bonaparte

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado

Let's not start a battle of the devices because you do not know about them unless you've actually used them for awhile and it always ends up as the same random BS being thrown back and forth. 

Short version of what needs to be said here, the Android version will come and all good things are worth waiting for. There, done, nothing more needs to be said.

My apologies, I'm not trying to start a battle.... i do own the game on iphone 4s and currently it is unplayable.... it loads the menu then freezes (even after a hard restart)..... i have an android tablet that rarely crashes a game, and when it does, i just open a task manager and close the 30 programs that were using RAM.... and voila, it works

1375892486137.jpg

Hooah35

Hooah35

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location'Muricah

Personally I have had no problems on the iPhone 4 other than it runs kind of slow.

Napolean Bonaparte

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado
So.... 4 days later and still nothing more than soon, which most likely means they are in thee middle of the very complex process of re-writing c++(or equivalent) to java..... something I do not envy at all!

My question is, maybe we can get an approximate percentage of the conversion completed? Essentially to release for android, Breach & Clear has to be written almost entirely AGAIN!! The only good news with this, is they have already done this (and done it well)... so it won't be nearly as long as it took to make the apple version.

Either way, just putting another post out there stating that there most definitely is still a community out there still waiting for the game, and we are highly anticipating a potential release date, (slightly less vague then "soon"). Or maybe the head of PR will just be so tired of being asked the same question so many times that he will authorize some tidbit of information....... fingers crossed

1375892486137.jpg

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

First update is in Apple's hands. 

Should be here any day now!

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado
So when this does eventually get ported to android, will we be able to use our same squads already on an apple device, or start over from square one?

1375892486137.jpg

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Start from square one. There's no interactivity between operating systems....

TheRealAzrael

TheRealAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationcolorado

Start from square one. There's no interactivity between operating systems....

I honestly didn'texpect there to be.....I was just hoping ya'll were the 1sr to discover the impossible problem ;)

1375892486137.jpg

DangerCl0se

DangerCl0se

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I hope it releases soon... :'(

Kuhndog

Kuhndog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC, USA
Oh, it will release "soon." The devs have said that more times than I can count. Lol.

But have patience guys, it'll come to you silly android owners soon enough. Just be glad they are taking their time rather than rushing its development. Personally, this is why I switched to Apple a month ago, the App Store always gets the good games first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users