Photo

Week 2 Contest: SureFire Hat and Breach & Clear patch up for grabs!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach, SC

But I was just here like 15 minutes ago and 16 was the time to beat : /. How many days left in this contest?! ha I dunno about you guys, but with the way this mission has been going for me, I don't think I could clock 15s w/o a 4 star rating. Since 17s, if I die I just quit lol.

Photo%20Aug%2006%2C%2010%2031%2046%20AM.

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Contest goes till Friday ;)

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Contest goes till Friday ;)

Well until then, goodbye social life/sunshine, hello Chinese ship containing a mildly absurd amount of rooms :)

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
I managed a 14.9 with my level 15 SEALS. The game crashed during the replay though so I don't have a screen grab of the end-of-mission screen. Will try to repeat.

And now I can't work out how to upload an image using the iPad. I can't see the little toolbar thing? Help please!

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I managed a 14.9 with my level 15 SEALS. The game crashed during the replay though so I don't have a screen grab of the end-of-mission screen. Will try to repeat.

And now I can't work out how to upload an image using the iPad. I can't see the little toolbar thing? Help please!

it should pop up when you tap inside the message box. Try the "More Reply Options" tab below..

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

it should pop up when you tap inside the message box. Try the "More Reply Options" tab below..

That's what used to happen but not now. No toolbar. Any ideas on how to get it back?

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
I can get the toolbar back by creating a new topic in another forum but not here.

[attachment=37:image.jpg]

Copy and paste from the new topic doesn't work. :-(

Nondairyyogurt

Nondairyyogurt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I will be quite (quite) annoyed if anyone beats this time. The terrorizers practically ran into my gunfire hoping to get shot during this run.

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Woah!...and Nondairyyogurt comes out of nowhere and takes the lead!  Good lord, 15 seconds.

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
SEALS are now level 20, time shaved down to 14.65 secs. I need to thank TeAmSkEeM for his attempts to help me with the image uploads and Buckyman1 for his gun recommendation which I have tweaked only slightly and is working really well for me atm.

I have had to use Flickr because I can only upload images when I create a new topic. When I reply to one I don't get the toolbar and I can't seem to remedy that.

http://www.flickr.co...N08/9454733815/

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

SEALS are now level 20, time shaved down to 14.65 secs. I need to thank TeAmSkEeM for his attempts to help me with the image uploads and Buckyman1 for his gun recommendation which I have tweaked only slightly and is working really well for me atm.

I have had to use Flickr because I can only upload images when I create a new topic. When I reply to one I don't get the toolbar and I can't seem to remedy that.

http://www.flickr.co...N08/9454733815/

CharlieFoxtrot's Score

9454552291_5ba1d072dd_o.jpg

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
So after the contest you guys have to give away your play-books! Squad classes, loadouts, breach positions, movement and positions. I want the scoop! Please.

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Happy to ante up most of that now.

Look in the Weapons forum for Buckyman1's gun suggestion. I only made one small change.

Fireteam Leader / Breacher / Direct Action / Intelligence. I would not make exactly the same choices if we had the option to respec our squads.

One frag grenade each, one large medkit each. Tbh the medkits have become redundant now as we're down to such low times that you can't spare a guy for a turn in order to use one. If someone gets badly hurt I cry like a baby and restart the mission. :-)

Two guys go in from A, one each from B and C.

Good luck to anyone still grinding at this!

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Gla to see my gun working out for you all! I made it with maps like this in mind. As as for the times good job! Glad I could have helped
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
-Playto

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Do you ever back out after a UAV and restart looking for that perfect initial Opfor setup? I would think that little bit of luck at the start helps get that ideal time too.

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
The opfor step up on this map is the same every time. The only variable is the 4 moving guys
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
-Playto

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

The opfor step up on this map is the same every time. The only variable is the 4 moving guys

^ This.

If you have used a UAV you can simply watch and wait until the mobiles reach the optimum points on their patrol routes, then breach.

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Hehe think I'm gonna hold on to my new strategy for now. I'll give you a hint, thank God for the new update! Definitely fill you in asap after the contest. After that I'm implementing a self ban on mission 3 in China for one week to indefinitely. A lil' psychological warfare for ya, I can do better ;)

Photo%20Aug%2007%2C%2012%2028%2043%20PM.

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
One of us needs to break that magical 14 sec barrier...

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

One of us needs to break that magical 14 sec barrier...

Agreed. We can do it. Hey Charlie check your messages if you haven't already. It may not help, but I sent you some stuff on a possible solution to your image problems last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users