Photo

Week 2 Contest: SureFire Hat and Breach & Clear patch up for grabs!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
14 seconds is hard to beat. 13.5 seconds is 3 turns and beating in 3 turns would be hard
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
-Playto

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach, SC

14 seconds is hard to beat. 13.5 seconds is 3 turns and beating in 3 turns would be hard

Very good point. The enemy layout would have to be at a few specific key locations, and the final kill would have to be almost immediate on the 4th turn. Would be a tedious process to say the least ;). In my opinion, completing before getting to the 4th turn is next to impossible..

Nondairyyogurt

Nondairyyogurt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

3 turns is possible. My guy got the last shot off right as the 4th round started.

Nondairyyogurt

Nondairyyogurt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Now i'm mad at myself because I got forgot how I did this...

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Not only is it possible to do it in 3 turns but I did it an hour after the update. I didn't want to post it because I didn't want to discourage anyone from trying. If I win though I will post my build and tactics on a new form and will try to answer any questions about any missions. As always I include the after mission screen to certify it was a 4 star run.

971930_622911564406346_361282404_n.jpg554919_622911537739682_1496080891_n.jpgAlso it is possible to get less than a 4 star rating if 4 soldiers are wounded. They don't even have to go down.

-Playto

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Can I have my ball cap now? Please?

-Playto

Cyter

Cyter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Dude. Awesome job. Glad to know it's possible. Only tried once after update and posted it. Looks like I'll be trying again.:). Still two days left!

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Should have waited until late Thursday. Man I did my best to calculate out all the stats I needed and I power leveled my guys to be competitive. Well back to the drawing board trying to beat my time :)
-Playto

TeAmSkEeM

TeAmSkEeM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Oh yea,

Should have waited until late Thursday. Man I did my best to calculate out all the stats I needed and I power leveled my guys to be competitive. Well back to the drawing board trying to beat my time :)

Haha nice! By the way I commend you for posting your 4-star rating for proof. I have an iphone 4, which as you know has an outdated processor that struggles with this game sometimes. Couple days ago I took a pic of the rating and it crashed, Opened app back up and it didn't get saved. I still do it for player challenges (like lone wolf for example), and it crashes maybe once every six times or so. I know you didn't make any accusations. I just wanted to clarify why I personally don't.

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Good Lord Buckyman! 12.3?! Can't wait to see the After Action Report on your highly successful mission sir!

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence but I don't think I can shave more than half a second off but I'll try extra hard just for you (and the hat and patch)
-Playto

Nondairyyogurt

Nondairyyogurt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hmm, you've got me trying really hard Buckyman. I've got 13 flat, just need to figure out how to freaking shave off more time. Incredible how annoying this game is.

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Maybe you should just let me win ;) but seriously all I want is to win one of these and then after that I will stop competing so hard. Maybe I can help you with the next one?
-Playto

Buckyman1

Buckyman1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Looks like I just topped myself :) Good luck. As always after action report is included

1150838_623365444360958_519809548_n.jpg625485_623365424360960_1651945134_n.jpg

-Playto

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
12 secs? Hooah!

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

My brain cant comprehend this. 

Good work. 

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

sixpennyguitar

sixpennyguitar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationScotland, United Kingdom
Buckyman1 you are my new friend. Outstanding. I raise a glass to you.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Sweet hell, 12 seconds! Well, Bucky you have shown your tactical planning quality! I guess it's time to sit down and plan an actual heist.

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Sweet hell, 12 seconds! Well, Bucky you have shown your tactical planning quality! I guess it's time to sit down and plan an actual heist.

Of a rusty Chinese tanker with nothing on it but bad guys? ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users