7 replies to this topic

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Alrighty guys, want to let you listen to this: 

We've gone full bore with the music composition to the game, bringing in Sean Murray to do music for Breach & Clear. He's done a full score for the game. 

Let us know what you think!

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

TheTerrorist

TheTerrorist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York
I love the music in this game it sounds military with a slower more relaxed pace. It makes you sad when you loose all your soldiers and it plays the slow light song. :'(
Those who can win a war well can rarely make a good peace, and those who could make a good peace would never have won the war.

mschreck

mschreck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Didn't knew about Murray's work till now, defitnily he has done a great job with the score. Wonder if will see the B&C soundtrack on itunes someday.
Legio Patria Nostra

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I love the choice of music. Going with a more orchestral score with french horns is the way to go. Makes things a little more serious and Band of Brothers-ish. Much more poignant than your typical butt-rock, high five, dude bro warfare music. Shows good taste, well done.

Adaerion

Adaerion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Love the music, very well done. I'm a French Horn player myself and have always appreciated soundtracks with an instrumental focus. Nice work!

puppyhater

puppyhater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
The music definitely fits the game.
I ❤ Breach and Clear
Lots of stars
Ranger Level 30

dodo1357

dodo1357

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
The music is excellent and fits the game.

yolandaol1

yolandaol1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
My novel number google apps apk download download google for free ne xu s 5 google apps download google toolbar android http://apps.android....rg/?epoch.malia apk games download free full version free sexy girl com tv free apps games in android market sexy lingerie victoria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users