Photo

Is there a way to syncronize member movement?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ori_b

ori_b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi all.

Just starting to play this game.

As the title say - Is there a way to syncronise movement and attacks (like the old rainbow 6 or the not so old Frozen Synapse)? I thought that the HOLD option was made for that, but realised it just let the unit hold for that turn.

Is there some clever way or is it just a matter of guesing or watching the time count on the unit trail trying to play with the trails?

Can you change movement speed between way points (start fast, after reaching WP1 continue on half speed...)?

Thanks in advance...

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
There is no elegant way to do this yet but there might be in a future update. You can fudge it by watching the 'ticks' on the movement line and making your guys move back and forward to waste a bit of time if you want to coordinate an attack.

Tbh, I don't bother. :-)

Dim

Dim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi there,

I though about  this, and found a realy simple way to do this.

Also, if devs and community will kindly look at this idea, this may add a lot of tactical possibilities to the game in some further update :). Basically when we set up path of our soldier, we have his route and nodes on it. New thing I though about, is you can click on node and set the wait time, ater you set field of view. That's all. It should be on 0:0 by deault, so you don't have to use it at all if you don't need to. For example you can set 2 seconds on the node. That means, when soldier reach that point he will wait 2 secs before moving on to the next one. By this time he can secure area while his partner is moving, or be part of an ambush, wait for grenade explosion before entering the room, or much more. Extremely simple, yet it would add many, many new possibilities :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users