Photo

What do you want to see in the next update?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

DannyARW

DannyARW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIreland
I was just wondering if anyone else had the same ideas as I have!

Shiznit1329

Shiznit1329

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTexas
Perma-death option, ammo count and reloading animation, create-a-unit sorta thing and gear of course, new guns, delete a unit or squad member. Thanks!

wildcard

wildcard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Two finger swiping/panning would be nice, SMGs, limited ammo/reloading, the ability to change team roster, new gamemode: Hostage Rescue, defend a position.

That's it for now.

heron

heron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUK
Changing the roster (ie dropping someone and adding someone new) is right up there for me. Also being able to colour clothing.

OMGante

OMGante

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Aside from the iOS 7 optimization, new units (plus their camo pattern) and new gear:
I'd like to see stat reset offered. I know the idea is to upgrade stats wisely but I think it's within the spirit of this to offer a reset based on number of stars earned, unlocking all units, leveling classes, XP, $, etc.

Also, color/camo pattern selector for everything would be awesome.

Anyone else think that it's appropriate to have the color/camo pattern of gear affect evasion/enemy reaction?

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

We're a cooking up a little something ;)

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

OMGante

OMGante

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

We're a cooking up a little something ;).

Thanks boss!

Along the same lines, anyone else think we should be able to add more soldiers to a unit after teaching level 30 or based on stars, XP, stars money, etc?

Gist Hunter

Gist Hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

iCloud  option - iPad 5 released date 5th November - but I'll have to keep my 4 or start again with B&C.

oojNmOw.jpg

CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

iCloud  option - iPad 5 released date 5th November - but I'll have to keep my 4 or start again with B&C.

^ This.

wildcard

wildcard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Germany and Mexico missions screams for smoke grenades.

HAMRvision

HAMRvision

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

HK MP5s and MP7s would fit in perfectly and possibly a tactic where an operator engages an enemy by using a tactical knife (quite morbid, I'd agree).

puppyhater

puppyhater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
It would be cool if you could add any soilder to any team. For example, I would want to move someone on my SAS team to my Ranger team. And with this idea in mind we should be able to make as many soilders as we want... for a price of course (maybe 10,000 silver?). The only thing I feel that the game needs is some new weapons. The best weapon in the game (BY FAR) is the mkmod0 with the right attatchments. It just anihillates every enemy when paired with a good reaction time. I want some better weapons. I dont even touch any other weapon other than the mkmod 0. I would also like to see some weapon camos and not just a color picker. Overall I am enjoying the game a lot. I just want some more gun customization options most of all. I love Russia btw. It is my new favorite map. Thanks for the great game and all the great updates. I really enjoy your content and you are contiuing to improve it each time.
I ❤ Breach and Clear
Lots of stars
Ranger Level 30

ori_b

ori_b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I would like to see many more options on the tactical planning side.
While graphiclly very good, and with plenty of gear and weapons, the tactical options are very limited and inferior to other titels like Frozen Synapse for example (which is the best squad based tactical game over the past few years at least,even without shiny graphics and no customization system at all).

I would like to see options to halt for certain time.
option to syncronise movement and firing.
options to use grenades or special actions in the middle of the round and not just the start.

HAMRvision

HAMRvision

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Joint Task Force Mode + bigger map (paid dlc most likely)

Have two teams that carry out operations in the same map, just open a tab on the side during gameplay to access either team

big maps would work out with this awesome idea

edit: teams can do large scale bomb defusals

Bunny

Bunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

The removal of duplicate weapon attachments in recent updates has gone a very long way toward de-cluttering the market, I'd like to see it taken a step further and remove all the pre-built guns with attachments. All the extra space gained from removing those weapons could then be used to add more weapons that are actually different, like some SMGs. 

I would love to see ammo counts, reloading, and the addition of spare magazines as either a static property of different vests or something you can actually change in loadout. 

The ability to change the color of gear would be cool, much like the "paint" option with guns and attachments. There is already some implementation of this in the clothes pack DLC, the Combat Shirt at least can be selected with several different colors. Adding this for other mono-colored gear like the flight suit, helmets, and vests would be awesome. 

Perma-death of squad mates could be interesting if it was implemented well. There should be ample ability to revive down team mates, so that you're not totally screwed if your medic goes down or you don't have a medic on that squad, as well as the option to scrub and redo a mission if something goes horribly wrong and the whole squad dies. 

CraZCanuck

CraZCanuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Personally, I would love a sandbox mode of some kind. Like make custom maps, maybe that others could play? That, to me, would be an awesome feature to implement, even as DLC. I would pay for sandbox mode.

SEAL Operative 4

SEAL Operative 4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Permadeath (Able to switch it on and off) GIGN team. Terrorist playable faction. New weapons: AK47, SA80A2, MP5, handguns, bullpup weapons, Australian special forces, able to switch soldiers on a roster, able to create a joint special forces team (A mix of SAS and Navy SEALs for example). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users