Photo

Reporting for duty from the "real" East Coast!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

8th Hussar

8th Hussar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAtlantic Canada

Hello!

Avid PC and occassional PS3 gamer checking in from a location that is within spitting distance of the great Bay of Fundy!  ;)

I'm a life-long gamer (we're talking Atari 2600 and Commodore VIC-20 here  :lol: ) who has played just about every console and genre over the years, but some of my fondest memories have been from the NES/SNES RPGs (Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, Earthbound, etc.) and PS/PS2/PS3 and PC racing sims (Gran Turismo, NFS ShiftNASCAR Heat, NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, GT Legends, most SimBin games), and - of course - the Grand Theft Auto series.

That being said, I enjoy certain games from pretty much every genre and most of my free time in the last 21/2 years has been monopolized by World of Tanks, with the exception of the time spent with Watch_Dogs and a fantastic little game called Breach & Clear.

Being a military enthusiast (unfortunately, the closest I ever got to serving was the Army Cadets :unsure: ), Breach & Clear piqued my interest when a buddy told me about it... especially when he mentioned that I could create a JTF2 squad!  :D I bought it on Steam that day and was immediately hooked. Within a few moments of installing the game, I was breaching doors and dispatching terrorists like a badass!  :D

I must mention that part of my fondness for Breach & Clear stems from the fact that it reminds me a bit of one of my all-time favourite games: Silent Storm. I played that game and it's expansion (Sentinels) for more hours than I care to calculate, and still dig it out from time to time, thanks to GOG.

The turn-based strategy, RPG-esque leveling up of characters, and the true-to-life weapons systems are big parts of why I enjoy Breach & Clear so much. While I enjoy fast-paced action games, strategy games really grab me too.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to working with this community to help with the development of DEADline by providing as much feedback as I can about what I like and what I don't like about the game. I'm assuming my list of likes will be far longer than my list of dislikes.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users