Stack order

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Techobo

Techobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

When I was creating my squad, I chose the TL first and then my breachers. When I am starting a level my TL is always first through the door, when I really want my breacher as first man. Is there a way to change up the order?

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

In the breaching menu, slide your portraits around to denote your breaching order. 

Should be labelled better, but that will take care of your problems ;)!

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

Techobo

Techobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

In the breaching menu, slide your portraits around to denote your breaching order. 

Should be labelled better, but that will take care of your problems ;)!

That solved it! Thanks dude!

SUPERSANDS12

SUPERSANDS12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
praetorian, what do you mean by stacking menu? Where at? I'm looking to reorder too.

DeathByBreach

DeathByBreach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationFlorida
@supersands12

At the choose team and door screen you can drag n drop the team members to make certain guys enter first. From my experience, the player furthest right enters first.

Hope this helps.

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

When you are breaching, you hit the icon above the door to choose which door you want to enter on. From there, you can slide guys around to denote what breaching order you want!

Gun Media -Assistant Producer/Community Manager for Breach & Clear www.breachandclear.com www.facebook.com/breachandclear

SUPERSANDS12

SUPERSANDS12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Ten four, got it now.

Just hope some consideration will be placed on the breaching/ grenades methods when new update comes. Bad to have a player standing the the death funnel. Maybe a two second delay would keep your squad from walking into the blast radius.

Love the game, has huge potential.

ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

we're talking heavily internally on how to implement that stuff in a better light! 

How that gets implemented...remains to be seen, but do know we're trying to make it more realistic. 

Jahan

Jahan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Is it possible that later on you can preminitly change the order so it automatically sets the order for you, instead of rearranging the order every time?

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Is it possible that later on you can preminitly change the order so it automatically sets the order for you, instead of rearranging the order every time?

That's a good idea, like a default stack preference. I always find myself having to rearrange to my preferred breach stack each time too.

Gist Hunter

Gist Hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
Ideally your breacher should cycle to rear of stack rather than being first in. Many soldiers have been injured following their own breach.

oojNmOw.jpg

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Raw 2 Dawg 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Ideally your breacher should cycle to rear of stack rather than being first in. Many soldiers have been injured following their own breach.

Yea to sort of simulate this ill move my breacher in and directly to either side of the entrance this allows him to just shoot targets the rest of the phase while everyone else moves in and spreads out around him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users